TERMS OF BUSINESS
- To confirm a booking, 50% of the total daily rate is required. If no deposit has been received within the due date of the provisional booking, the booking will lose its priority. The balance of the accommodation is payable on departure..
- There will be no refund of deposits on cancellations (unless a re-booking is made to suite both parties)
- Please note: Only cheques, cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) and EFT transfers will be accepted as payment.
- Prices are subject to change without notice unless deposit has been received.
- Before the commencement of the safari, clients are required to complete and sign our safari contract.
- A completed general client questionnaire should accompany the proof of payment to ensure we can adjust and accommodate to your general needs.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Gamagara Safari Lodge.
- Children under the age of 6 years, sharing with 2 adults, will stay free of charge and only pay for meals.
- All children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult during their stay and all activities.
- Children will be permitted on game drives under the supervision of an adult
CHECK IN TIME: 14:00 AND CHECK OUT TIME: 10:00
- Gamagara Safari Lodge shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the client or any of the guests.
- Gamagara Safari Lodge shall not be held responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests whether such damage or personal injury be caused by, or arise from the negligence of Gamagara Safari Lodge or its employees or otherwise.
- The client hereby indemnifies Gamagara Safari Lodge and all its employees, in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.